- Go fishing at the pond, we’re really well stocked.
- Lounge by the pool and soak up the sun.
- Take a stroll around camp, pick out a future favorite site.
- Lay on the hill and look for constellations in the night sky.
- Read or tell stories. There are books available to borrow in our library.
- Have a tea party (Ice Tea OK)
- Make simple recipes — like Smores!
- Play card games (Old Maid, Go Fish, etc.)
- Catch lightning bugs in a jar Poke holes for air–let them go after a while!
- Make a scrap book of camping memories
- Roast marshmallows or hot dogs over the fire…Tell campfire stories!
- Make a sand castle or sculpture in our giant sandbox!
- Reverse roles: Try 15 minutes of you being the child… the child becomes the adult! (Could be really interesting!)
- Play board games (checkers, trouble, candyland)
- Invite another camper…get to know one another.
We’ve got lots to do for every member of your family.
Kids love to fish in our pond and let loose in our game room.
And Triple Brook is also a working farm where you can enjoy the full pleasures of country living.