Open Friday , April 21 through Sunday October 22, 2017.
Rates are based on 2 people and are subject to change. Daily check-in begins at 3 PM. with check out by 2 PM (noon for all cabins) on your check out day. Additional charges (half day site rental) for arrival before noon or departure after 3 PM will be applied. A charge of $5 per hour for arrival between noon and 2 PM will be applied. Weekday arrivals after 5 PM should call to coordinate check in.
– Electric and water (shaded or open) – $47
– Full Hook up (water, 30 AMP – electric & sewer) – $52
– Full Hook up (water, 50 AMP – electric & sewer) – $55
Cabin Rentals: — Triple Brook Cabins
– Luxury Cabins – $159 (full bathroom, kitchenette, two bedrooms (style 1 – two full beds, style 2 – 1 full bed, 4 bunk beds), living room with couch, covered front porch)
– Premium Cabins – $125 (full bathroom, kitchenette, double bed, three bunk beds in bedroom, couch, covered front porch)
– Deluxe Cabins – $105 (full bathroom, kitchenette, queen bed, bunk bed in separate room)
– Cozy Cabin Rentals – $75 (one room, double bed, bunk bed)
All Cabins come equipped with campus refrigerators, overhead fans with lights, screened windows, matresses, tables with chairs, picnic table, fire ring, and drinkable water on site. (No tents are allowed on cabin sites.)
Supplies: You must bring your own towels, bed linens, pillows, blankets, ice chest, battery lantern & flashlights, cooking utensils, dishes, food… and don’t forget the coffee pot. Should you forget something, our Country Store is well-stocked.
Deposits For cabins:
A credit card imprint is required at check-in.
|Dinner Guest (5 PM – 9 PM)||Day Guest (out by 9 PM)||Overnight Guest|
|3 – 17||$2||$3||$5|
– Tennis: $2 / player
– Dumping Station: No charge for registered campers
– Honey Wagon pump out service available @ $15 charge
– Gate access cards – $20 cash refundable deposit.
All visitors must register upon arrival; charges are refunded for stays of less than one hour. Day visitors must leave by 9 PM.
No more than six people at a time are allowed on wooded sites. One car is allowed per site in wooded section.
– Reservations are recommended, but not required. Weekends: 2 night minimum; (Holiday weekends, 3 night minimum).
– Reservations may be made by phone. Deposits sent by check must be received within five days or the reservation will be automatically cancelled. We do accept personal checks 14 days prior to arrival although there is a $35 charge for returned checks.
All reservation confirmations are sent via email.
All deposits are non-refundable.
– Campsites: 10 days notice in advance of arrival date, you will receive a credit to be applied to a reservation this camping season.
– Cabins: 30 days notice in advance of arrival date, you will receive a credit to be applied to a reservation this camping season.
Each reschedule will incur a $10 handling fee.
Triplebrook RV & Camping Resort does not warranty, implied or expressly, any service or facility at Triplebrook set forth in any document or writing produced by Triplebrook. Such writings and/or documents are only for informational purposes and do not necessarily represent the state or condition of any facility. Triplebrook only pledges its best efforts and good faith in providing any facility and/or services. All facilities are subject to closing without notice, and any facility’s date of opening or availability is subject to change without notice.